plan your visit
farm winery • craft brewery • kitchen
winter hours beginning sunday, november 5
The Tasting Room marries the Charlottesville winery and brewery experience and a full restaurant. We are often asked where the brewery or winery is in relation to the space that they can order food. We house the full experience in the same space with options to dine throughout the grounds.
Within the Tasting Room you can find cozy fireplaces and fire pit, a deck overlooking the grounds and Blue Ridge view, covered and sunny tables to dine, space to lounge on our lawn and terraces, and an outdoor bar with a look into our brewery and the game always up on the TV.
Our portico and bar spaces are enclosed and heated through the winter.
– Combined with our brewery and vineyard, the Tasting Room is a restaurant. We specialize in burgers, pizza, seafood, and sharable small plates. Read about our executive chef here .
– Our seasonal menu can be found here — follow us on social media @mountidareserve for weekend specials.
– Our kitchen is open every day.
– We seat guests to dine with us inside and under our covered Portico or outdoor bar.
– Outside food and coolers are not permitted. We do allow birthday cakes.
wine + beer
– Explore our Reserve wines and farm brews with a self-guided tasting table side with our rotating flight. Each flight includes tasting notes.
– Visit our Brewer’s Bar on game day to cheer on your team with a beer and lunch or dinner. This outdoor bar is enclosed and heated through the fall and winter.
– We offer our beer to go in both growlers and crowlers.
– Love our wine but can’t make it to the vineyard? We ship bottles nation wide!
– Reservations are available for groups of 6-20 guests. Your party will be seated under the portico or inside.
– Parties of 25+ will qualify as a large party reservation and be held to a food and beverage minimum in the Reserve Room
– We do not take day-of reservations
frequently asked questions
Q: Are dogs allowed?
A: Yes- we allow leashed dogs outside.
Q: Are reservations required?
A: No, walk-ins are always welcome
Q: Can we bring outside food?
A: We no not permit outside food with the exception of birthday cakes.
Q: How far are you from Charlottesville?
A: We are located in southern Albemarle county about 25 minutes away from downtown Charlottesville.