plan your visit
farm winery • craft brewery • kitchen
Open 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm Sunday – Thursday
Open 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm Friday + Saturday
Choose between a tasting at our bar, a self-guided tour of our wines with a wine flight, or opt for your favorite vintage by the glass or bottle. Our craft beers are available by the glass, flights, or to-go in a growler or crowler.
– Enjoy a guided wine tasting at our indoor or outdoor tasting bar (seasonal/weather permitting).
– Tastings are $12 and include six of our wines. We offer a new tasting menu each month.
– Tastings are first come first serve. We do not take reservations for tastings, but please inquire about private group tasting options.
– We offer a variety of sharable plates and entrees. Our kitchen opens at noon daily.
– We offer our Pairing Menu Sunday – Thursday from noon to 6:30 pm and on Friday and Saturday from noon to 3:00
We offer our Reserve Menu on Friday and Saturday beginning at 5:00 pm.
– Follow us on Facebook or Instagram @mountidareserve for our daily chef specials.
– Outside food and coolers are not permitted.
– Dining reservations are limited to two hours on Saturdays and Sundays. If you feel you require a larger time frame, please contact our Events team.
– We do not take reservations for parties less than eight people. There is a $25 per-person cancellation fee for reservations canceled within 24 hours.
-A credit card is required to confirm all reservations.
– We do not accept reservations via online inquiry. All reservations must be made by calling 434-286-4282.
– We do not accept day-of reservations
– We cannot guarantee specific table requests though we try our best to accommodate.
– For larger parties or private events, please inquire with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-286-4282.
Need a Ride?
Though you may have arrived here via Uber or Lyft, it is rare that the rideshare services are available for pickup out in wine country.
We recommend making arrangements with a transportation company or calling a cab service.
Try one of our partners, Scott, at Reliable Rides. Scott is available for round-trip appointments, wine tours, or give him a call or text for pick up within the hour. 434-962-7484
frequently asked questions
Q: Are dogs allowed?
A: Yes- we allow leashed dogs outside only.
Q: Is the Tasting Room & Taphouse child-friendly?
A: Yes- children must be under parental supervision at all times and in all spaces throughout the grounds to ensure the safety of your child and the enjoyment of our other guests.
Q: We are looking to host a celebration in the Tasting Room, can we bring our own cake or cupcakes?
Q: Are you open Daily?
A: Yes- for weather-related closings please follow along on our social media @mountidareserve
Q: We would like to designate a driver- can we catch an Uber or Lyft home?
A: Mount Ida Farm & Vineyard is just that– a farm. Given our rural location, Uber and Lyft can get you here from town but can’t get you home. We recommend planning ahead with one of Chalottesville’s many taxi companies.
Try one of our partner transportation services!
Reliable Rides 434-962-7484
Mario’s Cab Service 434-989-9796
Charlottesville Transportation & Taxi 434-466-8465
Aberdare Transit 434-227-9933