plan your visit
farm winery • craft brewery • kitchen
*Updated January 5, 2022*
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ENJOY THE TASTING ROOM + TAPHOUSE
Follow along on our social media @mountidareserve for all weather-related delays and closings.
Monday – Thursday, Bar + weekday snack menu, 12:00 – 5:00 pm
Friday – Sunday, Bar offerings and Kitchen open, 11:00 – 6:00 pm
(Last call for kitchen and bar is a half hour prior to closing)
social distancing at mount ida
– In accordance with CDC guidelines for public spaces, a mask is recommended to enter the Tasting Room.
– Our Portico, lawn, terraces, and indoor dining spaces will be open for your enjoyment. Our bars are open for to go purchases and we are not currently offering wine tastings.
– To keep up with proper sanitation and spacing, check in with our host to be seated. Please do not self-seat.
– We will be seating guests to dine with us inside, under our covered Portico or on our patios and lawns.
– Though our full kitchen is only open Friday – Sunday, we serve from out picnic style snacks menu on week days.
– Outside food and coolers are not permitted. We do allow birthday cakes.
– Explore our Reserve wines with a self-guided tasting table side with our rotating wine flight. Each flight includes tasting notes.
– Enjoy our craft beer, wine, and hard seltzer by the glass seven days a week.
– Reservations are not required
– Reservations are available for groups of 8-20 guests. Your party will be seated under the portico or inside.
– We can not guarantee an inside space if requested, but we will try our best to accommodate.
– The Portico and inside spaces are limited to guests 21 and older and all members of your reservation party must be at least 21.
– We do not take day-of reservations.
– Reservations may be made by calling 434-286-4282
– A credit card is required to take all reservations. Groups who do not show up or cancel within 24 hours are subject to cancellation fees
frequently asked questions
Q: Are dogs allowed?
A: Yes- we allow leashed dogs outside on our lawn (past the wall) only.
Q: We would like to designate a driver- can we catch an Uber or Lyft home?
A: Mount Ida Farm & Vineyard is just that– a farm. Given our rural location, Uber and Lyft can get you here from town but can’t get you home. We recommend planning ahead with one of Chalottesville’s many taxi companies.
Try one of our partner transportation services!
Reliable Rides 434-962-7484 | www.reliableridesva.com
Mario’s Cab Service 434-989-9796
Charlottesville Transportation & Taxi 434-466-8465