plan your visit
farm winery • craft brewery • kitchen
Reservations are not required to enjoy the Tasting Room + Taphouse
* Our Kitchen pauses between 4:00 and 5:00 pm to reset for dinner service. Enjoy snacks and drinks from our bar before dinner.
The Tasting Room marries the Charlottesville winery and brewery experience and a fully functioning restaurant. We are often asked where the brewery or winery is in relation to the space that they can order food. We house the full experience in the same space with options to dine all throughout the grounds.
Within the Tasting Room you can find cozy fireplaces and fire pit, a deck overlooking the grounds and Blue Ridge view, covered and sunny tables to dine, space to lounge on our lawn and terraces, and an outdoor bar with a look into our brewery and the game always up on the TV.
Our portico and bar spaces are enclosed and heated through the winter.
– Our seasonal menu can be found here — follow us on social media @mountidareserve for specials.
– Our full kitchen is open every day.
– We will be seating guests to dine with us inside, under our covered Portico or on our patios and lawns.
– Outside food and coolers are not permitted. We do allow birthday cakes.
– Explore our Reserve wines and farm brews with a self-guided tasting table side with our rotating flight. Each flight includes tasting notes.
– Visit our Brewer’s Bar on game day to cheer on your team with a beer and lunch or dinner. This outdoor bar is enclosed and heated through the fall and winter.
– We offer our beer to go in both growlers and crowlers.
– Love our wine but can’t make it to the vineyard? We ship bottles to Virginia residences!
– Reservations are not required
– Reservations are available for groups of 6-20 guests. Your party will be seated under the portico or inside. Please inquire about a large-party booking for groups larger than 20.
– We do not take day-of reservations
– Reservations may be made by calling 434-286-4282
– A credit card is required to take all reservations. Groups who do not show up or cancel within 24 hours are subject to cancellation fees
frequently asked questions
Q: Are dogs allowed?
A: Yes- we allow leashed dogs outside on our lawn (past the wall) only.
Q: We would like to designate a driver- can we catch an Uber or Lyft home?
A: Mount Ida Farm & Vineyard is just that– a farm. Given our rural location, Uber and Lyft can get you here from town but can’t get you home. We recommend planning ahead with one of Chalottesville’s many taxi companies.
Try one of our partner transportation services!
Reliable Rides 434-962-7484 | www.reliableridesva.com
Mario’s Cab Service 434-989-9796
Charlottesville Transportation & Taxi 434-466-8465