plan your visit
farm winery • craft brewery • kitchen
Open 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm Sunday – Thursday
Open 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm Friday + Saturday
Choose between a tasting at our bar, a self-guided tour of our wines with a wine flight, or opt for your favorite vintage by the glass or bottle. Our craft beers are available by the glass, flights, or to-go in a growler or crowler.
– Enjoy a guided wine tasting at our indoor or outdoor tasting bar (seasonal/weather permitting).
– Tastings are $12 and include six of our wines. We offer a new tasting menu each month.
– Tastings are first come first serve. We do not take reservations for tastings, but please inquire about private group tasting options.
– We offer a variety of sharable plates and entrees. Our kitchen opens at noon daily.
– We offer our Pairing Menu Sunday – Thursday from noon to 6:30 pm and on Friday and Saturday from noon to 3:00
We offer our Reserve Menu on Friday and Saturday beginning at 5:00 pm.
– Follow us on Facebook or Instagram @mountidareserve for our daily chef specials.
– Outside food and coolers are not permitted.
– Dining reservations are limited to two hours on Saturdays and Sundays. If you feel you require a larger time frame, please contact our Events team.
– We do not take reservations for parties less than eight people. There is a $25 per-person cancellation fee for reservations canceled within 24 hours.
-A credit card is required to confirm all reservations.
– We do not accept reservations via online inquiry. All reservations must be made by calling 434-286-4282.
– We do not accept day-of reservations
– We cannot guarantee specific table requests though we try our best to accommodate.
– For larger parties or private events, please inquire with us at email@example.com or 434-286-4282.
frequently asked questions
Q: Are dogs allowed?
A: Yes- we allow leashed dogs outside only.
Q: Is the Tasting Room & Taphouse child-friendly?
A: Yes- children must be under parental supervision at all times and in all spaces throughout the grounds to ensure the safety of your child and the enjoyment of our other guests.
Q: We are looking to host a celebration in the Tasting Room, can we bring our own cake or cupcakes?
Q: Are you open Daily?
A: Yes- for weather-related closings please follow along on our social media @mountidareserve
Q: We would like to designate a driver- can we catch an Uber or Lyft home?
A: Mount Ida Farm & Vineyard is just that– a farm. Given our rural location, Uber and Lyft can get you here from town but can’t get you home. We recommend planning ahead with one of Chalottesville’s many taxi companies.