Work with us!
Mount Ida Reserve is comprised of several entities that work in harmony to create a culture of hospitality and community on 5000 acres tucked away in the historic region of Albemarle county. Each one of Mount Ida’s moving parts shares a common interest- to create, enjoy, and celebrate life’s most precious moments within the natural beauty of the Reserve.
We are a fast-growing organization of individuals who share a passion for creativity and excellence within our field. We understand that quality experiences are created from the ground up. That’s why we are committed to our team’s well-being and satisfaction in their work. Members of the Mount Ida team…
– Thrive when whey work in a group setting
– Share a love for craft food and beverages
– Are driven by their curiosity and passion for learning
– Like a fast-paced environment
– Are considerate and tentative to guests and their fellow teammates
– Pitch in when needed
– Maintain an open dialogue with leadership and management
– Look optimistically at challenges they may face
…how about you?
We are not currently hiring; if you would like to be considered for a role within the Mount Ida family in the future please email firstname.lastname@example.org.